Cart 0

Ultrasonic/Electromagnetic Pest Repeller with Power Saver

RM 29.00

Ultrasonic/Electromagnetic Pest Repeller with Power Saver

Ultrasonic / Electromagnetic Pest Repeller:

Pest Repeller’s Ultrasonic utilizes a high-pressure ultrasonic sound, which is beyond human’s hearing range. Using this new technology, ultrasonic pest repellent technique can emit a kind of disorienting pulse that startles and frightens away insects and rodents from your home or office.
Imagine a police siren and how the pounding rise and fall of the sound frequencies are impossible to ignore. Using a variable pulse generator, our ultrasonic pest repellants emit a range of fluctuating sound waves so pests don’t get accustomed to the sound. Your indoor are turned into a cacophony of deterring noises that ward off pests immediately.
This pest repelling method is environmentally friendly, safe and harmless to pests and pets. You can rest comfortably knowing you are ridding yourself of pests in a nontoxic manner.

Pest Repeller Electromagnetic drives mice, roaches, rats, rodents & other household pets away. Innovative electromagnetic technology uses the wiring in your walls to keep your home pest free. No dangerous chemicals or traps needed, safe for children and pets. One plug-in unit covers an entire floor. Features built-in night light, on/off switch

Ultrasonic / Electromagnetic Pest Repeller includes a built in night light, on/off switch and LED indicator.

Effective Range: 40-60 square meters (450-650 sq.ft)

 

Compare Pest Repeller to Traditional Pest Control Methods

 

Pest Repeller

Traditional Pest Control

Works WITHOUT dangerous chemicals

Yes

Yes

Causes terrible fumes and odors

No

Yes

Requires a strange person in your home

No

Yes

Potentially dangerous to your children

No

Yes

Potentially dangerous to your pets

No

Yes

Kills pests

No

Yes

Pests die in your home or walls

No

Yes

Can cost thousands of dollars

No

Yes

 

Save electricity:

  1. Stabilises the incoming voltage
    1. Plug and Saved - No Wiring Required
    2. Built-in surge protector
    3. Improve power factor and electrical efficiency and reduce power loss
    4. Environmentally friendly
    5. Protect electrical appliances
    6. Save electricity consumption from 5-10%